PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
HeyDevs Private Limited, 105 Cecil Street, #06-02h, The Octagon, Singapore (069534), Unique Entity Number: 202321577K (hereinafter referred to as “HeyDevs”, “We”) establishes and announces Privacy and Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) to implement commitments and obligations of Customers’ personal data and information protection, complying with applicable laws in ensuring safety, confidentiality of Customer’s data when accessing and using services provided by HeyDevs via https://app.heydevs.io and HeyDevs’s other official channels.
Your data will be stored and processed in Vietnam according to the law and then transferred to Singapore. If You access the HeyDevs’s website and other official channels, using this website constitutes your consent to the transfer of Your data out of Vietnam and into Singapore.
HeyDevs is not responsible for the privacy practices or practices of other websites you choose from the HeyDevs’s website and other official channels. We recommend that you review the privacy practices of those websites so that you can understand how they collect, use and share your information. This Privacy and Data Protection Policy applies only to information we collect on the HeyDevs’s website and other official channels and does not apply to information we collect on any other website.
When individuals, organizations, enterprises (hereinafter collectively referred to as “You”) provide information to establish relationships, create accounts, use services provided by HeyDevs via HeyDevs’s website and other official channels, HeyDevs understands that You agree and accept this Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy comes into effect as of 15/06/2023.
Applied Entities and Scope
This Privacy applies to Users who are individuals, organizations, enterprises.
The Scope of this Policy are as follows:
- Collecting, processing, using, storing, and protecting Your personal Information in the course of using products, services provided by HeyDevs via HeyDevs’s website and other official channels.
- Personal Information means your Information and all other information related to You, which are collected, stored, processed, used by HeyDevs in the course of your access and use of the services on HeyDevs through HeyDevs’s website and other official channels.
Information HeyDevs collect
HeyDevs collects Your information in line with relevant regulations and law. The information HeyDevs collect may include:
- Information that You provide to us:
- Personal details, e.g. full name, date of birth, gender, nationality, marital status, occupation, and with the organization, e.g. trading name, abbreviated name, establishment license or decision, enterprise registration certificate or equivalent documents;
- Information concerning your identity (e.g. photo, ID, passport information of client or legal representative or authorized representative (hereinafter referred to as “legal representative”) and other relevant information, or other photo identification documents,….);
- Contact details, (e.g. contact address, email address, phone numbers);
- Information we collect from You through normal activities of HeyDevs’s website and other official channels, e.g:
- We also collect and may collect certain information about your use of our website, such as the regions and services you visit. This information may include without limitation IP address, type of viewing information, domain name, access time and referring website addresses;
- Records of correspondence and other communications between us, including the personal data recorded through interaction between You and Us, Our agency, service providers, such as email, telephone conversations, live chat, instant messages and social media communications;
- Information about the devices You use to access your account on HeyDevs’s website and other official channels (e.g. software and IP address).
- Information that You provide to us:
How we’ll use Your information
We’ll only use Your information where we have Your consent, or we have another lawful reason for using it.
The reasons we use Your information include to:
- Provide You with services through HeyDevs’s website and other official channels;
- Pursue our legitimate interests;
- Need to comply with laws and regulations;
- Product and service improvement, including data analytics to better understand how You use our services, and to respond to any service issues You may have.
Sharing Your information
We may share Your information with others where lawful to do so including where we or they, if
- Requested by a competent authority for investigation purposes;
- Need to in connection with regulatory reporting, litigation or asserting or defending legal rights and interests;
- Have a legitimate reason for doing so;
- Have asked you for Your permission to share it, and You’ve agreed.
We may share Your information for these purposes with others including any other relevant companies and any subcontractors, agents or service providers who work for us or provide services to us or other relevant companies (including their employees, sub- contractors, service providers, directors and officers). This includes sharing Your information with third party providers where required in connection with their services, sharing and transferring your information oversea under our legitimate purposes and in accordance with laws.
How long we’ll keep Your information
We keep Your information in line with our data retention policy. This enables us to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or use it where we need to for our legitimate purposes such as managing Your account and dealing with any disputes or concerns that may arise. We may need to retain Your information for a longer period where we need the information to comply with regulatory or legal requirements or where we may need it for our legitimate purposes e.g. to help us respond to queries or complaints, responding to requests from regulators, etc. When Your personal data is no longer needed for the service or purpose under this Policy, or We no longer have a business purpose or legal basis to retain Your personal data, we will delete, destroy, anonymize or prevent access or use of personal data for any purpose other than compliance with this Policy, or for safety, security, detection and prevention purposes and anti-fraud, in accordance with the requirements of applicable law.
You have a number of rights in relation to the information that we hold about You. These rights include:
- The right to access information we hold about You and to obtain information about how we process it;
- In some circumstances, the right to withdraw Your consent to our processing of Your information, which You can do at any time. We may continue to process Your information if we have another legitimate reason for doing so, although this may impact Your ability to continue to have access to our products and services;
- In some circumstances, the right to receive certain information in an electronic format and/or request we transmit it to a third party where this is technically feasible. The right only applies to information provided to us;
- The right to request that we rectify Your information if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.
You can exercise Your rights by contacting us. You may also have a right to complain to the relevant data protection regulator in the country/territory in which You live or work.
How We keep Your information secure
We use a range of measures to keep Your information safe and secure which may include encryption and other forms of security. We require our staff and any third parties who carry out any work on our behalf to comply with appropriate compliance standards including obligations to protect any information and applying appropriate measures for the use and transfer of information.
Amendment, supplement, alteration to the Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Any amendments, supplements or alterations to this Privacy and Data Protection Policy will be announced by HeyDevs on HeyDevs’s official website and other official channels. Unless a notice of modification, supplement or replacement has a different provision on the validity period, the amendments, supplements, and replacements will be applied immediately at the time of announcement. To the extent permitted by law, Your continued use of the services provided by HeyDevs means that You agree to the updated content in this Policy.
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy is governed, enforced and construed pursuant to the Laws of Vietnam.
Any detailed information and other concerns in relation to this Policy, please contact:
- Hotline: (+84)931803489
- Email: email@example.com